Thursday, April 23, 2009

The N.B.A. play-offs are here and there are a 16 teams to start with but by mid-May there will be only a few teams to contend for the title as N.B.A. Champion of 2009 ,well me and alot of others predict that the 2 teams who will battle it out at the end is the Kobe Bryant Lakers-vs- the Labron James Cavaliers that will be the best 2 teams to me, I was a Laker fan growing up in Flint,Mi. Don`t get me wrong I love my Detroit Pistons but, as all good teams go through the re-building phase as the Pistons are now they will be back,but for now my $$$$$is on Kobe ,Lebron still has some more growing pains to go through, but thats just my opinion, I still don`t like how they select the M.V.P. before the champion is crowned they say Labron is going to get it thats kool but Kobe did`t get on til years later after he had won 3 championship titles heck Magic Johnson won his 1st championship as a rookie with the Lakers but the M.V.P. went to Larry Bird so since then my M.V.P. is the guy who leads his Team to the championship enough said who do you like ?? D-wade Heat, C.P.3 Hornets the Dirk titless Mavericks the K.G. less Celtics I like 3 rings Kobe(don`t call me Jordan) Bryant.

5 comments:

pjazzypar said...

I done with the playoffs for the most part because the Pistons are out of it. I still cannot really figure out how Larry Bird got the MVP over Magic. Some things just don't make since to me. Kobe has pissed the basketball Gods off and that's why he didn't get the MVP. The Cavs are probably going to take it all this year.

Mr.Bobby(A.K.A. scorpionbbb50) said...

Well I think w/Magic winning the N.C.A.A.title(M.S.U.)just prior to winning,the championship(N.B.A.)they were trying to build up the league again, and at the same time, create a new Great White Hope(don`t` get me wrong Bird was a great player over his career) but Magic well....the name said it all.Yes kobe lost the coach votes after Hotel Colorado.But he will(Kobe)win the title,but you are on track with your assessment,I`m not crazy about either of them but I was a Laker fan growing up so...but kudos` to King James(the new re-builder)Since Jordan retired and there are no G.W.H.they can stack on the Pistons will be back in a couple yearsgranted smart picks and trades thats another topic we could do pages on I hope now the Bill($$$bags")Davidson has passed on(R.I.P.)his wife\family will let Joe D. spent some of them bucks I will give M.Curry 1 more season or less and he gotta go(LOL!!!)he to soft to me ok later..My Fav.niece

Mr.Bobby(A.K.A. scorpionbbb50) said...

Well we are down to 4 teams the L.A.Lakers(Kobe don`t call me Jordan)Denver Nuggets(Chauncey the traitor Billups) I know he wanted to stay in the D-Pistons jersey.Orlando(Dwight superman Howard)and the Cleveland Cavs.(Lebonon(Mr. Brown calls him that in Meet The Browns) James the King wanna be well the league gave him that name I don`t think he`s ready to be crowned King just yet,he got the M.V.P.thats all for him this year, Kobe will prevail(I hope) even though the lakers don`t get no respect from the refs,(plus remember Colorado still got beef with Kobe) the Nuggets look good but my boy C-Mello is hurting so...the Magic are ok but still got some growing pains to go through.Kobe will get his w/o Shaq as he did in Miami w/o Kobe, all the teams have decent roll players long as they do just that remain roll players don`t step out of their box.So enjoy the rest of the play-offs The N.F.L.is soon to follow.

Mr.Bobby(A.K.A. scorpionbbb50) said...

I was right Kobe(now 4 rings)Bryant and his crew did it,but guess what I think they will do it again in 2010 do you agree?

Anonymous said...

He Is Now 5 Rings Kobe"Black Mamba" Bryant....Stay Tuned For Pt. 6...